As we start the new term, here are a few reminders to help make the term go well:
1. Always open emails from Wall-In and reply back!
2. For the most updated scheduled and volunteer contact list, please log on to the Walk-In private site for the latest version. Let Pang know if you need help accessing the private site.
3. If you are in to see a scheduled appointment at any of the three Walk-In locations and a session did take place, please remember to log your session into the Scheduled Log at the location you met with the client.
4. If you need to miss a scheduled shift from team, please let at least your team consultant and Pang know as soon as you find out. You should start looking for a sub to help cover your shift using the most updated volunteer contact list on the Walk-In private site.
5. Remember that the volunteer handbook has information on policies, procedures and protocols for Walk-In. Take a look at it and use the volunteer handbook!
6. When you need to find resources for client(s), please feel free to check in the Referral Resources Manual first. There are lots of good resources in there!
7. Make sure all dishes and cups are washed at the end of your clinic shifts.
8. Please let staff know when things are broken or we are running low on something.
9. Let staff know if you have questions on anything! There is no such thing as a stupid question.
10. Now that the weather is getting nicer, there may be times when the windows are opened by a volunteer or team for some fresh air. Please remember to check and make sure all windows are closed before your team leaves.
Thank You!Pang612-870-0565 x111 or email@example.com